Xiaomi’s latest Android-based skin MIUI 12 is available for its compatible devices and now Xiaomi has released MIUI 12 stable update for Mi 9 Lite users in Russia. Xiaomi has already announced its another Android-based skin MIUI 13 will soon release in the next year but before a coming company has released MIUI 12.5 update and its included some MIUI 13 features.
Now let’s come to the point, Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite latest MIUI 12 along with August 2020 security patch update comes with version number 22.214.171.124.QFCRUXM which carried the large 3.2GB package size and it brings lots of features to a better experience for users.
According to the update changelog, it brings an all-new physically-based animation engine with an advanced architecture that will refresh your device’s look, dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level, animations in selected scenes and more. Now down you can find the download link as well as the changelog of the MIUI 12 stable update.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite version 126.96.36.199 changelog:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new physically-based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make the content structure clear.
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open the Control center
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2020. Increased system security.
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Fix: Notification shade wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
Update Version: 188.8.131.52.QFCRUXM
Update Size: 3.2GB
Note- Before upgrading your device make sure your internet connection properly working as well as keep your data secure.
A Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro User’s Frustrating Experience with a Faulty Update
In this article, I will share my frustrating experience with a faulty update on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro mobile phone. The update caused SIM 1 of my mobile to lose network, and the Xiaomi customer service was unhelpful and refused to repair the phone or roll back the software. I believe that this is a scam by Xiaomi to extort money from customers.
Last month, I received a new MIUI update for my Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro mobile phone. After I installed the update and rebooted my phone, SIM 1 of my mobile lost network. I tried everything I could to fix the problem, but nothing worked. Network was still coming in SIM 2 of my mobile.
Xiaomi Customer Service
I contacted Xiaomi customer service for help. I explained the problem to them and asked for their assistance. Initially, the customer service representative was rude and unhelpful. He told me to go to the nearest Xiaomi service center.
I went to the Xiaomi service center and explained the problem to the technician. Without even checking the phone, the technician told me that the motherboard was damaged and it would cost Rs 9,000 to repair it. I was shocked and angry. I told the technician that the problem started after installing the MIUI update, and that I should not have to pay for a repair that was caused by a faulty update from Xiaomi.
The technician refused to listen to me and said that I would have to pay for the repair. I was so frustrated that I left the service center without having the phone repaired.
Oppo, Vivo, and Samsung
I have had Oppo, Vivo, and Samsung phones in the past, and I have never had a problem like this. If I ever had a problem with the software on my Oppo, Vivo, or Samsung phone, they would always fix it for free, even if the phone was out of warranty.
I am very disappointed with Xiaomi customer service. They were unhelpful and refused to take responsibility for the problem that was caused by their faulty update. I would not recommend Xiaomi phones to anyone.
Call to Action
If you have had a similar experience with Xiaomi, please share your story in the comments below. We need to spread the word about Xiaomi’s scam so that other people do not have to go through what I have been through.
Mail Us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
#xiaomi #xiaomimobile #remdinote10pro #india #madhypardesh #bhopal
Xiaomi Mi 11i launch with Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro, Check the features
Xiaomi has launched its Mi 11 series new smartphones with the name of the Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11i smartphone in the global market. Now in this article, we talk about the Mi 11i smartphone specification price and more information.
Basically, the Xiaomi Mi 11i is a substituted model of the Redmi K40 Pro Plus which is launch in the Chinese market this year. The company has revealed this smartphone with a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED screen that provides a 120Hz refresh rate.
Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone powered by a 5nm Snapdragon 888 processor and the smartphone running on MIUI 12 which is supportable for the Android 11 but the company will soon release the latest MIUI 12.5 update of this smartphone.
In terms of the camera performance, it has a great camera effect with a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor and a 20MP front camera for selfies or video calling. The smartphone packed with a 4520mAh battery which supports a 33W fast charger. Now below you can check the complete specification as well as the pricing details.
XIAOMI MI 11I COMPLETE SPECIFICATION:
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5,000,000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11, MIUI 12.5 (OTA)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 163.7x 76.4 x 7.8mm
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax , Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh (Typical) battery with 33W wired QC3 + / PD3.0 fast charging.
XIAOMI MI 11I PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
- Mi 11i (8GB+128GB) is priced at 649 Euros (US$ 764 / Rs. 55,630 approx)
- Mi 11i (8GB+256GB) is priced at 699 Euros (US$ 823 / Rs. 59,950 approx).
Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone launch with three color options- Celestial Silver, Frosty White, and Cosmic Black. Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone pre-booking in the European market has opened on Xiaomi’s official website while the other region’s availability has not revealed by the company yet.
MIUI 12.5 Beta Update version 21.3.12 brings Dolby Atmos sound customization
Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi has launched its smartphone with Dolby Atmos support. The Redmi K40 smartphone comes with this feature and the Xiaomi has not launched any smartphone with Dolby Atmos support yet. Moreover, the company has officially announced that the company has added this feature in the supportable smartphone with the firmware OTA update.
Recently, the company has released the MIUI 12.5 update new version 21.3.12. This latest version has adds Dolby Atmos sound customization to the Redmi K40 series. According to the changelog, this version adds a new switch to toggle between Dolby Atmos on/off modes on the Redmi K40 series to customize the audio as per taste. There is also an equalizer option in case you want to twist things further.
As per the report, this feature currently supportable for Redmi K40, K40 Pro and K40 Pro Plus smartphones because the Dolby Atmos feature builds by the company only for these smartphones. Also, these Dolby Atmos sound customizations feature eligible for those devices that have eligible for MIUI 12.5 update.
If you want to read the latest technology news visit- thedeepnewssource.com
Now we are hoping the company will soon provide these features to all smartphones that have run on MIUI 12.5 version while those that are eligible for this latest version.
IF YOU ANY QUERIES AND INTERESTED IN OUR NEWS SERVICES SO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL OR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY.
- A Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro User’s Frustrating Experience with a Faulty Update
- Discover Wi-Fi 7 Power with Huawei BE 3 Pro at an Incredible Price
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Improves Sleep Tracking and Adds Monthly Cycle Calendar
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro and Mate 60 Mobile Phones Make a Spectacular Comeback, Selling Out in Seconds!
- Huawei Nova 9SE Receives August 2023 EMUI Security Patch Update [Global]