Xiaomi’s latest Android-based skin MIUI 12 is available for its compatible devices and now Xiaomi has released MIUI 12 stable update for Mi 9 Lite users in Russia. Xiaomi has already announced its another Android-based skin MIUI 13 will soon release in the next year but before a coming company has released MIUI 12.5 update and its included some MIUI 13 features.
Now let’s come to the point, Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite latest MIUI 12 along with August 2020 security patch update comes with version number 18.104.22.168.QFCRUXM which carried the large 3.2GB package size and it brings lots of features to a better experience for users.
According to the update changelog, it brings an all-new physically-based animation engine with an advanced architecture that will refresh your device’s look, dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level, animations in selected scenes and more. Now down you can find the download link as well as the changelog of the MIUI 12 stable update.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite version 22.214.171.124 changelog:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new physically-based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make the content structure clear.
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open the Control center
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2020. Increased system security.
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Fix: Notification shade wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
Update Version: 126.96.36.199.QFCRUXM
Update Size: 3.2GB
Note- Before upgrading your device make sure your internet connection properly working as well as keep your data secure.
Xiaomi Mi 11i launch with Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro, Check the features
Xiaomi has launched its Mi 11 series new smartphones with the name of the Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11i smartphone in the global market. Now in this article, we talk about the Mi 11i smartphone specification price and more information.
Basically, the Xiaomi Mi 11i is a substituted model of the Redmi K40 Pro Plus which is launch in the Chinese market this year. The company has revealed this smartphone with a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED screen that provides a 120Hz refresh rate.
Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone powered by a 5nm Snapdragon 888 processor and the smartphone running on MIUI 12 which is supportable for the Android 11 but the company will soon release the latest MIUI 12.5 update of this smartphone.
In terms of the camera performance, it has a great camera effect with a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor and a 20MP front camera for selfies or video calling. The smartphone packed with a 4520mAh battery which supports a 33W fast charger. Now below you can check the complete specification as well as the pricing details.
XIAOMI MI 11I COMPLETE SPECIFICATION:
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5,000,000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11, MIUI 12.5 (OTA)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 163.7x 76.4 x 7.8mm
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax , Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh (Typical) battery with 33W wired QC3 + / PD3.0 fast charging.
XIAOMI MI 11I PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
- Mi 11i (8GB+128GB) is priced at 649 Euros (US$ 764 / Rs. 55,630 approx)
- Mi 11i (8GB+256GB) is priced at 699 Euros (US$ 823 / Rs. 59,950 approx).
Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone launch with three color options- Celestial Silver, Frosty White, and Cosmic Black. Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone pre-booking in the European market has opened on Xiaomi’s official website while the other region’s availability has not revealed by the company yet.
MIUI 12.5 Beta Update version 21.3.12 brings Dolby Atmos sound customization
Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi has launched its smartphone with Dolby Atmos support. The Redmi K40 smartphone comes with this feature and the Xiaomi has not launched any smartphone with Dolby Atmos support yet. Moreover, the company has officially announced that the company has added this feature in the supportable smartphone with the firmware OTA update.
Recently, the company has released the MIUI 12.5 update new version 21.3.12. This latest version has adds Dolby Atmos sound customization to the Redmi K40 series. According to the changelog, this version adds a new switch to toggle between Dolby Atmos on/off modes on the Redmi K40 series to customize the audio as per taste. There is also an equalizer option in case you want to twist things further.
As per the report, this feature currently supportable for Redmi K40, K40 Pro and K40 Pro Plus smartphones because the Dolby Atmos feature builds by the company only for these smartphones. Also, these Dolby Atmos sound customizations feature eligible for those devices that have eligible for MIUI 12.5 update.
If you want to read the latest technology news visit- thedeepnewssource.com
Now we are hoping the company will soon provide these features to all smartphones that have run on MIUI 12.5 version while those that are eligible for this latest version.
Xiaomi’s new phone has passed the 3C certification 67.1W fast charging, Xiaomi folding screen model
According to our Deep sources, Xiaomi has passed 3C certification for another new device. It comes standard with an 11V 6.1A charger MDY-12-ES, supports up to 67.1W fast charging, and supports a 5G network.
It is worth mentioning that a new model M2011J18C previously entered the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. Although there is no specific information released, it is referred to by @数码闲聊站 as Xiaomi’s first folding screen model, and @数码闲聊站 now once again stated that it. It is the new device of Xiaomi folding screen.
It is expected that this Device will be the more popular MIX series model that has been spread recently. Earlier news said it might be named MIX Fold or MIX 4 Pro Max. In addition, there was news that in the first half of the year, Xiaomi will mainly push this 67W fast charging solution in its main models, including the two flagships of the Xiaomi 11 series previously exposed.
According to the current information, the Device is expected to adopt an internal structure design similar to the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2, and it is also a hinged screen folding solution, but there is no notch or perforation the front. It is expected to be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip and LPDDR5 memory, UFS 3.1 flash memory, and other flagship standard parameters.
The most popular telegram Dns channel has reported that it is reported that the screen refresh rate of the new Xiaomi folding screen is 90Hz (engineering machine), but it can be 120Hz, and it uses Samsung’s latest UTG flexible glass technology, code-named Cetus, with a 108MP camera, which seems to work MIUI12 based on Android 11.
The price is unknown. In terms of time, @数码闲聊站 has previously revealed that Xiaomi will have a lot of new products in March and April; the new Xiaomi folding screen will be released before the Xiaomi tablet. The screen size is larger, the performance is good, and the high refresh rate is supported. And high-pixel lenses and some parameters of the Mi Pad 5 have been exposed before and are expected to be launched in the near future.
IF YOU ANY QUERIES AND INTERESTED IN OUR NEWS SERVICES SO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL OR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY.
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro and Mate 60 Mobile Phones Make a Spectacular Comeback, Selling Out in Seconds!
- Huawei Nova 9SE Receives August 2023 EMUI Security Patch Update [Global]
- WhatsApp: Adds New Feature to Let Community Admins Control Membership
- The Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro is now receiving a firmware update with version 188.8.131.52 in Europe
- Petal Maps [184.108.40.2062] Gets a Major Update with Exciting New Features and Enhancements