According to the picture released by the whistleblower @momomo_us on Twitter today, HP will release three notebooks, and the three notebooks will be equipped with three new models of AMD Ryzen 5000 series mobile APU.
The processor models used in the three notebooks are AMD’s Ryzen 3 5425U, Ryzen 5 5625U and Ryzen 7 5825U. Foreign media Tom’s Hardware speculates that the three APUs should belong to the Barcelo series and that the three APUs are small modified versions of the previous generation APUs that match them. Among them, Ryzen 3 5425U corresponds to the previous Ryzen 3 5400U (4 cores and 8 threads), Ryzen 5 5625U corresponds to the previous Ryzen 5 5600U (6 cores and 12 threads), and Ryzen 7 5825U corresponds to the previous Ryzen 7 5800U (8 Core 16 threads) because the previous three APUs are all low-power versions, it is speculated that the TDP of the three unreleased APUs is also 15W.
At present, the specific release time of the three APUs is unknown, but according to the AMD mobile APU product planning map exposed by the previous whistleblower @sepeuwmjh on Twitter, it is speculated that the three products will be listed in 2022.
- Raju Srivastav Prayer Meet: Celebrity pay tribute to the late comedian
- Bitcoin has dropped to a three-month low, putting other cryptocurrencies under pressure
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor shared a romantic picture of them
- Follow these tips to style an organza saree this Diwali
- How to Watch Thursday NFL Games on OTT: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs