Tomato’s name comes first among the most used vegetables in every kitchen. Be it salad, soup, or vegetable, tomatoes rule everywhere. But do you know that tomatoes not only enhance the taste of the vegetable, but tomatoes can always keep a teenage glow on your face? It is a little hard to believe, but it is a fact that the properties of keeping the skin young are full of codes in tomatoes. Tomato juice can get rid of many skin-related problems. It’s just too late for you to know how to use it.
Tomatoes are a storehouse of antioxidants-
Talking about skincare, we cannot forget to mention the name of tomato. Because tomatoes are considered a storehouse of antioxidants. In addition, tomatoes contain many nutrients that boost skin health. Along with this, it also protects the skin from bacterial and fungal infections on the skin. If you also know the benefits of tomatoes, then you will not be able to stop yourself from using them.
It is common for everyone to have whiteheads and blackheads on their face T-zone i.e. around the nose, forehead, and chin. But they make the face look old and dull. They are so stubborn that they do not go away even after scrubbing several times. To clean such old blackheads, you can apply tomato juice to the face. With this, your skin will glow in a few days and the blackheads will disappear.
How to use tomato to remove blackheads-
- Take 2 spoons of tomato juice. Add a spoonful of sugar to it.
2. Massage the areas of the face where there are blackheads with this juice.
3. Leave it on the skin for 20-25 minutes. Wash the face with lukewarm water.
There is a desire in everyone’s heart to look young. But with the passage of time, the signs of aging start appearing on everyone’s face. In such a situation, tomato works well to prevent wrinkles on the face. To avoid these signs of old age, massage the face with tomato juice. This leads to the formation of collagen in the skin. Collagen is a protein that helps in the process of skin formation and enhances the glow of the skin.
Use this to remove wrinkles-
1. Take 2-3 spoons of tomato juice and mix a spoonful of multani mitti in it.
2. Apply it on the face. Leave it on the face for 20-25 minutes.
3. Wash the face with plain and normal temperature water and clean it.
vitamin C serum is used this way to keep the face young even after increasing age
Vitamin C is very effective for our skin. It helps in removing the dead skin of the face and brings it glowing. Vitamin C makes the skin glow fast. You can use it with night cream to moisturize. Know its best benefits and how to use it.
Benefits of Vitamin C Serum-
- Vitamin C helps in increasing the collagen (a fibrous protein found in the body) of the skin. Due to this, the glow remains in the skin.
2. Vitamin C rejuvenates the skin.
3. Clears the skin.
4. Moisturizes dry skin.
5. Keeps skin youthful throughout the day.
Properties of Vitamin C Serum-
- Vitamin C contains antioxidants. Which makes the skin beautiful by removing sunburn, and dark spots, as well as preventing age spots from coming.
2. Vitamin C prevents the formation of melanin in the skin, due to which the problem of hyperpigmentation does not have to be faced.
3. Anti-inflammatory properties are found in Vitamin C which helps in reducing swelling of the face and maintaining redness.
How to use Vitamin C on the face-
- First, clean your face with a good cleanser.
2. Take a little toner in a cotton pad and apply it to the face.
3. After this, rub a little serum in the palm and apply it to the face and neck.
4. After that apply some moisturizer. If you are going out, apply sunscreen at the end.
5. Clean your face thoroughly with the help of face wash. After that wipe it off with a towel.
6. Now with the help of a dropper, put 5-6 drops of the serum in the face and with the help of fingers, apply it well all over the face.
Restrictions of Corona period returned in Delhi, fine of Rs 500 for not applying a mask
Corona cases are increasing rapidly in Delhi. In view of this, the Delhi government has made masks mandatory in all public places. Not only this, if caught not wearing a mask, a fine of Rs 500 will also have to be paid. According to the news of the news agency ANI, people traveling in a private car will not have to pay this fine for not wearing a mask.
Corona is increasing rapidly in the country’s capital Delhi. 2146 cases have been found here in the last 24 hours. While 8 people have lost their lives in Corona. This is the highest in about 180 days. Earlier on February 13, 12 people died of corona in the capital.
On Tuesday, 2,495 cases of the corona were found in Delhi. The positivity rate was 15.41%. While 6 people died. Earlier on January 21, the corona positivity rate in Delhi was 18.04%. In August itself, 40 people lost their lives due to Corona in Delhi. This is almost 3 times the deaths in the last 10 of July. In the last 10 days of July, 14 people died of the corona.
Such a rising death toll in Delhi-
Two on August 1, three on August 2, five on August 3, four on August 4, two on August 5, one on August 6, and two on August 7. Six on August 8, seven on August 9, and on August 10 in Delhi Eight people died. At the same time, from July 22 to July 31, 14 people died from Corona. So far 26,351 people have died due to corona in Delhi. Corona cases have increased rapidly in Delhi since last week. Along with this, the death toll has also increased.
Why are Corona cases increasing?
Cases of BA.4 and BA.5 sub-variants of Omicron have been found in Delhi. They spread the infection very fast. BA.5 is the most contagious of any Omicron variant. Recently A surfaced in research That BA.5 spreads easily as compared to other variants. Not only this, it is spread everywhere and can infect anyone, whether you have been vaccinated, taken a booster shot, or have been corona infected.
25 percent more patients in a day, Corona is increasing in these cities including Delhi
The speed of Corona in the country is starting to scare. Neither the cases of corona are stopping nor the positivity rate. The danger of corona has increased again in many cities of the country including Delhi. At least the latest data released by the Ministry of Health regarding infection with the coronavirus is making the same statement.
16047 new cases of infection with coronavirus have been reported in the country. If we look at the new cases of the corona, then this figure is more than 25 percent compared to a day ago. In the last 24 hours, 54 people have died due to corona. Most cases of death due to corona have been reported from Kerala.
In Kerala, six people have lost their lives due to corona. In the same period, 19539 people have also become healthy after beating Corona. At present, there are 1 lakh 28 thousand 261 active cases of corona in the country. It is a matter of relief that the positivity rate is below five percent, but it has also reached very close to five percent now.
Where the positivity rate in the country was 3.50% a day ago, now it has increased to 4.94%. Significantly, a day earlier, 12751 new cases of the corona were reported in the country. And the daily positivity rate was 3.50 percent. The weekly positivity rate was 4.69 percent. Now the daily positivity rate has reached 4.94 percent.
Let us tell you that due to the high speed of coronavirus, the danger has increased in many cities including Kerala and Maharashtra as well as Delhi. The administrative staff has also come into active mode regarding this. Many governments including Delhi and Kerala are in alert mode.
- Bigg Boss 16: Abdu Rozik becomes the new captain, defeating Tina Dutta
- Shah Rukh Khan shared a selfie with fans and says ‘Grateful for making me feel so special
- Vaishali Takkar Suicide: Vaishali Thakkar wrote in a suicide note – Rahul Harras me
- Raju Srivastav Prayer Meet: Celebrity pay tribute to the late comedian
- Bitcoin has dropped to a three-month low, putting other cryptocurrencies under pressure