The number of BLACKPINK fans grows by the day. Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa’s massive social media followings are proof enough. Furthermore, the girl trio has been a video powerhouse, generating tremendous views on all of their releases. Unofficial estimates show that their current pre-release single, ‘Pink Venom,’ received over 90 million views in less than 24 hours.
Rightfully so, the views are accompanied by the appropriate number of subscribers. And BLACKPINK has just passed a significant milestone. BLACKPINK had 80 million subscribers on its main YouTube channel as of September 5. The YouTube account was launched on June 29, 2016, before of the female group’s debut, and it has expanded rapidly since then.
BLACKPINK’s 80 million subscribers have accumulated in the six years and three months since the channel’s inception. So far, the YouTube account has received a total of 26 billion views across all of its official videos published on the channel. As a result, BLACKPINK has the most subscribers on YouTube.
Meanwhile, following the popularity of their pre-release hit ‘Pink Venom,’ BLACKPINK is poised to release their second full album, ‘Born Pink,’ on September 16. The girl group will debut a new music video as the title tune of their album, which is set to be released alongside the album. Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa were also the first K-pop girl trio to perform at the 2022 MTV VMAs when they performed ‘Pink Venom’ in front of a roaring crowd and were awarded the Best Metaverse Performance award, while Lisa was awarded the Best K-pop Act award.
- Bigg Boss 16: Abdu Rozik becomes the new captain, defeating Tina Dutta
- Shah Rukh Khan shared a selfie with fans and says ‘Grateful for making me feel so special
- Vaishali Takkar Suicide: Vaishali Thakkar wrote in a suicide note – Rahul Harras me
- Raju Srivastav Prayer Meet: Celebrity pay tribute to the late comedian
- Bitcoin has dropped to a three-month low, putting other cryptocurrencies under pressure